Friday, October 24, 2008

Pirate Hairdresser

"Really pretty!" my daughter just said as she brushed my hair, put it in a pony tail, and somehow made two pony tails coming off of that one.

She just dashed upstairs yelling, "I have an even better idea!!"

She is wearing her older brother's Robin Hood costume that he has outgrown, but since she's also wearing a pirate hat it is now, voila!, a pirate outfit. She got dressed in that first thing this morning--couldn't wait.

She's back now with more hair styling supplies. Brush, twist, split, rubber band it all. "There. That looks beautiful, Mom!"

Have you ever had your hair coiffed by an 8 year old pirate? No? You should.

Thanks, Daughter--you made my day. I mean, "Argh! 'twas right done by a bonnie buccaneer! "

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...