Thursday, May 22, 2008

No Time to Post--Field Trip to The Field Museum

I don't really have time to post today...irony.

We're going to share a ride to the museum with Mr. B and his daughter, and then when we come home later, the kids will settle down, have an early dinner and then go to a local theater for the end of their drama classes performances. My son has a monologue as King Arthur and my daughter is in a group number singing.

Enjoy your day.

Oh, and by the way, Obama won Oregon. With a majority white population. With hard working people. He lost Kentucky.

Oh, and I ended up not digging up dandelions the other day...I just posted about it. So, I'm sure I'll actually do it some time this week, er, weekend. Some time. Probably. Maybe. I might. No--I definitely will.

Let's enjoy some music together, shall we? What do you feel like hearing? I know! Listen to this:






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...