Monday, May 5, 2008

Indiana and North Carolina

I hate these day-before-primary days. I'm nervous for Obama and angry at the mainstream media for not asking good questions. I hate the polls and I hate McCain getting a free pass--Rev. John Hagee any one?

Let's just turn our attention elsewhere, shall we? (My hands are over my ears and I'm going like this--lalalalalalalala, I can't hear you mainstream media, lalalalalala)

Do you guys know about Putumayo World Music? It's great collections of music from all over the world. They also have a kids division, and we have a couple of their CDs, including, World Playground.

A French performer, Manu Chao, has a great song called Bongo Bong and the kids and I like it a lot. OK I like it a lot, but they listen to it along with the other songs.

Here it is.

Good luck Obama!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...