Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things...


The other day my son was riding in the car with my daughter and my husband and me. We were going to my son's strike party for his play. My daughter had committed some infraction against him on the way to the car--some crime, some heinous act that was surely worthy of full on retaliation... However, my son was cool and controlled, did not retaliate, and reported that fact to me along with what my daughter had done wrong.


"I'm not into revenge so much any more. I'm more into ratting people out." My son said.



My son has never seen any Edward G. Robinson movies or James Cagney or Humphrey Bogart...where'd he get, "ratting people out"?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you find any stray grapefruits hidden about?

Laura said...

No. And, my daughter's face wasn't wet either...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...