Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And Now for Something Completely Different...

Puppies in a Box!

There may be trouble in the world. We may be all fiddling around while Rome burns. But, look how cuuuute these puppies are!! So cuuuute!

My daughter would say that with a really high pitched squeal that she feels she must include in saying how cute anything is. She also recently heard lots of teenage girls ooooing and ahhhhing during my son's play at some of the cute characters and actions on-stage. It seems there is nothing more fascinating than a teenage girl for my girl. They are so cool. They wear earrings!

Enjoy the puppies and enjoy your day. Really. Everything is fine. Don't worry--nothing to see here! Move along! It's all OK!

Puppies!!!!!

3 comments:

DoulaMomma said...

you will enjoy, I am sure!
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/8174eb51ba/natalie-portman-rashida-jones-speak-out-again-from-natalie-portman-and-rashida-jones

Laura said...

Oh my god--that is hilarious.

If only it were all that simple...Kitties would have my vote for sure.

DoulaMomma said...

oh - did I link kitties? there is similar for puppies! yes - would be nice if that's all it took.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...