Friday, April 18, 2008

Late Post Today



Sorry for this late post today. My kids and I went to our weekly open gym/park day today and we were so busy I couldn't post. We were at the park from 11:30 in the morning to 5:00 in the afternoon.

The kids played and talked together, the parents talked together, the kids and parents talked and played together. At one point the kids were playing "Truth or Dare", which for this innocent set of kids meant coming across the playground to the adults and singing at us, and then running away overcome with fits of giggles and guffaws from the rest of the kids.

My kids and I got to the gym first, which is rare, and we played in the gym with basketballs for a while. I also taught my kids all about the wonderful game of 2 square. It seems my son has game and now he really loves it. When we got home, my husband played Canadian 2 square, with him on one side of a line in our driveway and the kids on the other side.

I see a lot more red rubber balls in our future.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...