Friday, April 11, 2008

It's Friday--Let's Rock Out

I like music--all kinds of music. I really like Rock from the 60s and 70s. I also like Classical music, sometimes. And: Jazz, Rag Time, Blues, Folk, Reggae, and music from now even, but I'm not cool enough to know if it has a label, or even what that label is. I'm not plugged in. I'm a homeschooling mom who is not too hip and never was even pre-kids. I know I'm cool, but not in the mainstream way.

I never got the mainstream--it doesn't make sense to me. It's mediocre and common and boring and often times wrong. What is there to like there? What is interesting there? It's just group think, isn't it?

My musical offerings here, therefore, will not always be from the haut monde, but I'm like that. What are you going to do?

Enough talk. Let's rock out.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...