Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Poll About Monster Families

At the left you'll see the latest poll. It's silly, but I have strong feelings about this. Of all the important issues swirling about in the world, in this time of war and heated national politics I can still hearken back to my childhood in the 70s and feel strongly about TV characters and what they represent now as an adult.

Put yourselves on the line here. Is it the Munsters or the Adams Family?





Which is the definitive monster family?

I know there are strong feelings about this just as there are strong feelings about the best Bond--I'm in the Sean Connery camp and I'm surprised at how many people are in the Roger Moore camp, really.

Any way, is it Munsters or Adams? Please answer the poll and we'll analyze the results in a week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...