Thursday, February 5, 2009

Uh oh...I've Discovered Facebook...

Well, I am now a member of Facebook. You know what that means don't you? I will never experience reality again. Never. All of my understanding of the world will come through Daily Kos and Huffington Post and Mothering.com and now my connection to my friends will come through their and my Facebook pages. On the other hand, I wasn't calling anyone, and no one was calling me and I have now had little chats here and there yesterday and the night before with the fun, caring people who are my friends, but when do we have time to connect? We don't.

I've slipped into the Matrix...or have I? Or was my life before the Matrix?

4 comments:

DoulaMomma said...

hey - I'm on FB too - feel free to friend me!

Laura said...

Great!

TulipGirl said...

I can't believe I'm saying this. . . but I *heart* facebook. How else would I ever have found my best friend from Kindergarten, a dozen moves an a couple of dozen years later?

Laura said...

Yeah, but see, I was a freak in High School--I'm not sure I want to be found...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...