- Chocolate croissants, red grape, blackberry, strawberry, blueberry salad with honey sweetened yogurt on top, fresh squeezed orange juice for breakfast.
- Tortilla chips and roasted garlic salsa, various cheeses and crackers and a really nice pate for snacking.
- Our choice of turkey or ham, chestnut dressing, homemade cranberry sauce, whole wheat rolls, butter, peas, beans, sweet potatoes and gravy for dinner. Cider, spiced cider, red wine or white to drink.
- Homemade: Sweet potato pie, spiced pound cake with ginger, nutmeg, cloves, orange zest with an orange glaze--served with an orange chocolate sauce. On the side, the best Christmas cookies ever.
- Whenever we want: my brother-in-law's homemade eggnog--with liquor and the kind without.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
We are going to have: