Siobhan all the way over in Turkey has tagged me. Hi Siobhan! So, I will comply and give her what she wants...I'm amenable that way.
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 6 non-important things/quirks about your kid
4. Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the fun begin!
These things apply to both of my kids...or they don't. Maybe it's just one of my kids who does/has said these things.
1. A couple of years ago, one of my children at a packed local library asked the Benjamin Franklin impersonator, during the question/answer period at the end of his one man show, if Benjamin Franklin farted... "Yes, Benjamin Franklin did write a witty treatise on gas..." Nice recovery Benjamin Franklin impersonator guy.
2. My kids have routinely taken their Superman and Super Girl capes respectively and have wrapped them around their groins fashioning a crude diaper-like wrap so that they could leap and crawl and howl through the house playing "Wild Men"--naked otherwise. (When they were even littler, they would just run around naked)
3. One of my kids says "Ridiclious!!" with a big grin, and doesn't realize that he/she is mispronouncing it. Shhh, don't tell. It is so cute! On this same note, another kid used to say hosible for hospital. I love when kids mispronounce words. Especially when they're very earnest.
4. One of my kids would keep their top leg up and resting on my chest whenever he/she nursed. It was like the flag that goes up on a mailbox. Obviously he/she was very comfortable.
5. Both kids like: The Marx Brothers, Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton...what decade are they in?!
6. Both kids like to play "Harry Potter". I'm McGonagall, my son is Dobby and my daughter is Hermione. Good times.
Neo-Agrarian, or SwimmerMom, at The Suburban Agrarian
Steph at ~Peace Love Yurt~
Green Black Sheep
Lara at The Lazy Organizer
It would be fun to tag others, but I completely understand if you guys don't want to do this. I hate feeling compelled to do anything...real mature, eh?
All you readers have not been tagged by me. You don't have to feel compelled to do anything. Although, it would be fun if you left a comment relaying what quirky things your kids do or have done. Any embarrassing Benjamin Franklin moments out there? I can't be the only one...