Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oh, Fork!


I just made my kids breakfast: scrambled eggs, raisin bread toast and a huge slice of watermelon. I was getting myself some yogurt and my kids were taking their food downstairs to eat while watching a Garfield movie of some kind. (As an aside, is that Carlton the Door Man doing the voice of Garfield?)

I heard my 7, almost 8, year old daughter exclaim, "Oh, f**k!" In shock, amazement and horror, but I didn't want to freak her out, I said, "What did you say??"

She confidently said," Oh, I dropped my fork!!"

"That's OK, honey. That's OK..."

I think we have to tighten up those R sounds. But, in the meant time, she could do a mean Barbara Walters impression if I showed her how. Or, she could say "fork" and freak you out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...