Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Michelle Obama and Ted Kennedy and Kids


Well, that was pretty wonderful, wasn't it? Michelle Obama was gracious, and genuine, and lovely. Not, that we would vote for Barack Obama because she's lovely, but she is a good promoter for her husband--if she loves him, some undecideds may have reason to look more...


You can't keep a Kennedy down. Ted Kennedy gave a great, rousing, emotional speech and all of the pundits have said that the torch has been passed to Obama. Amazing that he came considering the state of his health.

It was a fun time, although I though Pelosi's speech was a little flat, and apparently my kids did too, because it was about that time when my daughter decided to make a tent fort with a yellow Chinese parasol, a wooden sword, a couch, a blanket and a lot of tape...the speech wasn't riveting, was it? Michelle came on too late and the kids were already in bed, so I taped it and we'll watch it together today.

I didn't see any foam donkey ears. I was really looking forward to that...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...