Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What the...



Hello. Long time, no talk.  Been busy with life and putting funny little comments on Facebook. Having a really difficult time getting it together for here.  Or, more accurately, ignoring this blog completely at this point.

I just moseyed over here to check it out, as if someone else might have contributed, and I see ads. Do you see ads? I see them on the left hand side towards the bottom, at the bottom, and at the top.

I didn't put them there. I didn't ask for them to be there. I get no money from them being there--they're just there. How long have they been there? When did Blogger decide it would put things on people's blogs without their consent or notification?

Can there be no ad-free space anywhere? Is that simply not allowed? On a blog that espouses simple living and trying to reduce, reuse and recycle and NOT buying a bunch of crap, can't that be a single space that doesn't try to convince people to go out and buy stuff?

Outrage! Outrage, I tell you!

I will get to the bottom of this and report back. Or, I'll get sidetracked by life and not report back. Either way, know that I am appalled at this abomination on my blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...